Chamber / Economic Development Campaign Management
POWER 10 provides major / capital campaign management for chambers of commerce, economic development organizations, downtown development organizations and related.
Projects We Fund
Our campaigns fund 3-5 year programs directed to:
- Marketing and New Business Recruitment
- Business Retention and Expansion (BRE)
- Downtown Development Strategies
- Opportunity Funds / Cash Reserves
- Small Business Startup and Support
- Business / Industrial Park Development and Marketing
- Workforce Attraction, Retention, and Alignment
- MANY other programs and strategies – contact POWER 10 for a full list
Click here to learn more about Chamber / Economic Development Campaign Management.
Nonprofit Campaign Management
Projects We Fund
Our campaigns commonly fund:
- New / Renovated / Expanded Buildings
- New Furnishings and Equipment
- Land Purchase
- New Programs:
- New staff
- Contracts with other agencies or consultants
- Marketing strategies
- “Opportunity” funds / cash reserve
Click here to learn more about Nonprofit Campaign Management.
The Feasibility Study is the all-important “look before you leap” due diligence effort that should be undertaken by a nonprofit considering a major fundraising campaign.
We will prepare the “Case for Support,” identify and interview top prospects, and produce a Findings and Recommendations Report.
Click here to learn more about Feasibility Studies.
We offer a number of services that are integrated within or complementary to our capital campaign management services.
Strategic Plan Facilitation
Economic Impact Analysis
Public / Private Partnership Development
Investor Relations Audit
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA