POWER 10 provides capital campaign management for public libraries, hospitals, museums, theaters, public parks, Boy Scout Councils and other community non-profit organizations.
Projects We Fund
Our campaigns commonly fund:
- New / renovated / expanded buildings
- New furnishings and equipment
- Land purchase
- New programs:
- New staff
- Contracts with other agencies or consultants
- Marketing strategies
- “Opportunity” funds / cash reserve
Prior to each campaign, we routinely conduct a “Feasibility Study” to assess support for our respective client’s plan / program and develop a preliminary campaign strategy.
If the Study leads to a positive outcome, pending a board “go forward” decision, we then initiate campaign startup. We employ our proven Campaign Process that we customize to meet the particular needs and circumstances of each client. Highlights include:
- Startup / establish meeting, reporting and other protocols
- Accounting and legal – pledge handling policies and state registrations
- Develop “Case for Support” and comprehensive “Ask package”
- Develop / refine / prioritize prospect list
- Implement campaign communications plan
- Recruit campaign operations committee (high level volunteer leaders)
- Make Asks of top 30 prospects in top-down and inside-out sequence
- POWER 10 professionals “Make the Ask”
- Campaign Public Kickoff
- Make Asks of next 100 prospects
- Victory Celebration!