POWER10 provides major / capital campaign management for chambers of commerce, economic development organizations, downtown development organizations and related.
Projects We Fund
Our campaigns fund 3-5 year programs directed to:
- Marketing and New Business Recruitment
- Business Retention and Expansion (BRE)
- Downtown Development Strategies
- Opportunity Funds / Cash Reserves
- Small Business Startup and Support
- Business / Industrial Park Development and Marketing
- Workforce Attraction, Retention, and Alignment
- MANY other programs and strategies – contact POWER 10 for a full list
How the Funds Are Used
The funds we raise commonly pay for:
- New / existing staff
- Contracts with other agencies or consultants
- Marketing strategies
- “Opportunity” funds / cash reserve
- New or renovated Chamber buildings, incubators, etc.
Prior to each campaign, we routinely conduct a “Feasibility Study” to assess support for our respective client’s plan / program and develop a preliminary campaign strategy.
If the Study leads to a positive outcome, pending a board “go forward” decision, we then initiate campaign startup. We employ our proven Campaign Process that we customize to meet the particular needs and circumstances of each client. Highlights include:
- Startup / establish meeting, reporting and other protocols
- Accounting and legal – pledge handling policies and state registrations
- Develop “Case for Support” and comprehensive “Ask package”
- Develop / refine / prioritize prospect list
- Implement campaign communications plan
- Recruit campaign operations committee (high level volunteer leaders)
- Make Asks of top 30 prospects in top-down and inside-out sequence
- POWER 10 professionals “Make the Ask”
- Campaign Public Kickoff
- Make Asks of next 100 prospects
- Victory Celebration!