We intend to have the best field of Development / Campaign Directors in America. A lofty goal? Yes, it is – and we’re getting after it.
The Campaign Director is the primary project manager for each POWER10 Campaign or other service engagement (e.g. Feasibility Study). The Director interacts with our client on a daily / frequent basis and is responsible for (a) implementation of the POWER 10 Campaign Management Process, and (b) campaign / project success. We will teach the process to new staff and we have all the supporting tools a new Director could possibly need.
Direct fundraising experience is, of course, helpful, but we are also VERY interested in top quality business professionals with skills and experiences that are readily adaptable to our practice. WE LIKE TO HIRE:
- ATTORNEYS who are looking for “something more” and have solid social skills to match their analytical skills.
- MILITARY OFFICERS with strong leadership and operational skills, and who relate well to business executives.
- MBA’s / business professionals with strong management and financial skills.
- BUSINESS CONSULTANTS who have been successful in the for-profit world but are interested in “making a difference” in a new way by working with high impact nonprofits.
- NONPROFIT EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS AND DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORS who know how to move “at the speed of business” and like to set and accomplish measurable goals.
- CHAMBER AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS who have a passion for the economic / community development industry with exceptional skills to match.
ADDITIONALLY, we anticipate hiring:
- 1 OFFICE MANAGER (NEEDED NOW)
- Data entry, research and excellent organizational skills are highly desired
- 1-2 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES OFFICERS in the next 6 months
- 1-2 MARKETING / SALES SUPPORT STAFF
- 1-2 ASSOCIATE DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORS to grow into DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORS
- 1 COORDINATOR / ADMINISTRATOR for part or full time duty
LASTLY, we are always interested to speak with highly skilled professionals in the nonprofit industry who have EXPERIENCE OUTSIDE OF CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT regarding opportunities to work together. We welcome your call or email if you are an expert in:
- EXECUTIVE SEARCH
- NONPROFIT STARTUP
- BOARD AND / OR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- PLANNED GIVING PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- DEVELOPMENT AUDITS
- FUNDRAISING DATABASE
- STRATEGIC PLAN FACILITATION
We invite potential POWER 10 Development Directors AND other Staff or Partners candidates to contact our hiring manager, Amity Farrar, at email@example.com, and “cc” Sean Mikula at firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding positions we might have available.
We look forward to having you join our team!